- Rachel Robertson Out of Time: Maternal time and disability
- Gal Ventura The Dead Mother, the Uncanny, and the Holy Ghost
- Pamela Turton-Turner Encoding the Maternal: Female benevolence in naked charity calendars
- Matthew Geary 'Unkind and cruel, to deceive your Son | In borrow'd Shapes, and his Embrace to shun': Mother-son love in T.S. Eliot's 'La Figlia Che Piange'
- Hannah Proctor Women on the Edge of Time: Representations of revolutionary motherhood in the pre-war Soviet Union
- Rachel Thomson & Susi Arnott Day of Our Lives: Making and sharing multi-media documents of everyday mothering
- Rachel Robinson 1066
- Ruchika Wason Singh On the Making of One's Art